June 26, 2009

I rely on hope so badly.

Eyes open. Wide open. What had happened?
I turned to look out from the window, Sky was dark with a tinge of blue and stars were still looking at me. My blanket was still wet.
'Why is my blanket wet?, Wait! Had I slept crying last night? Uggh!',
Talking to myself I figured out that my head was aching, badly. There is too much to think about.
I whispered 'O My God, Help me.' I stood up, And went straight away to the study. The lights were dim and my brain wasn't functioning like it does. Something attracted me to the study and I went clueless-ly.
'Man! What's that?' Suddenly I felt like I was flushed with light. Light that my eyes couldn't bear ... I used my hand to protect and then rubbed my eyes. When gradually I started landing safe with my brain, Thoughts and everything perfectly fine, I realized that this glowing rectangle was my Computer.
'Oh Mr. MagicBox!' I smiled.
'I didn't shut my PC down last night?' I said.
Strange thoughts started erupting like a Volcano. And suddenly within a friction of a second the whole story came in front of my eyes.
I remember how hard I tried on him; I remember how I compromised my self respect for him. And I remember how I was ignored. I shook my head 'No Pallavi, This is will take you no where' But still my hand couldn't stop ... I reached for something, and suddenly 'Bang!' there was a sound, Sound accompanied by tremendous pain. I had hit my self with the candle stand. And as the blood sprinted out building pace, I could feel the pain ... But this pain was nothing compared to that. I stood up, turned my PC off and went out. I decided to go upstairs. I don’t know what time back did I had a look at the Sun Rise. Whatever, It felt good. The cool breeze made me think of him again. And I felt it so soft on my skin that all my pains vanished with its feathery touch. Like he himself was touching me, consoling saying that
'Its fine, I will be fine, Gimme some time ... Please?'
For a moment I closed my eyes. My lips were pursed, And even my thoughts were. A moment of complete silence, Like I was buried in a deep sea and then I sensed the salty liquid. Salty yet sweet, miraculously.
'What am I doing? Losing hope so early? His friendship and he himself has given me so much strength that I can stand on his way forever, Forever until death doesn’t take over me. And I know he would some day come to know that we are meant to be forever friends.'
With that I smiled, A smile which wasn't meant to be a smile ... And then with all new hope and longings I went downstairs again. Retracing the same track,
Whispering 'Believe me, my intentions are selfless ...

I lie to myself daily. And I believe its not wrong.
Lies are sometimes good
especially when the hopes are so strong.'

5 Comments:

Deeganto said...

Wow this is beautiful.
wonderful work.
*applauds*

Pallavi said...

Thanks :)

Pallavi said...

But there are typos in it :-S -_-

Deeganto said...

So whut?
x)

Pallavi said...

So avoid them xD

Post a Comment