October 02, 2011

Soup.

It's been a weird weekend. Nothing to do yet so much to tell. Flatmates are out for a roadtrip. Bikes, villages, boys, adventure and all that. it's just me and Simone home. Cashless. It's Sunday morning and it's a weird Sunday morning. Also, I hate spell check, it's almost like a reality check -_- 
So today when I got up, Simone asked me if I'd go to Church with her. I said no because I wanted to sleep more WHICH I didn't. I was watching Gossip Girl instead. Yusss guys, that's right. I was the one who used to curse this show the most and here I'm, watching it. But the only reason being, shortage of anyother movies/series/stuff to watch. Anyways, what moved my dragon ass from bed was the doorbell when Simone got back. After that there might have been a short tiff between us on something I don't remember but that's when (outta frustration? I guess) I started doing dishes which I'd decided I won't earlier >.> I cleaned the whole kitchen, made soup for myself and came to the room to finally sit and sip it in peace. 


But it's only now that I have realized I didn't want it.
I. Didn't. Want. The Soup. 
Why did I make it then... why?
I have so many things I don't want. I do so many things I don't have to. Just to take this one badassuglumotherfuckingmonster outta me. 
I wish there was some other way.
Well, I guess there is, not sane though. Or whatever.


The only thing I'm worried about right now is this soup. How am I gonna fineeeeeeesheeet >____<


Btw, you guys remember 'Rishtey' 
nonono not the movie. The series. On Sony or Zee... I don't remember. =\ But it was pretty awesome. I used to love that show as a kid. 


and give a suno to this awesome song by sum41 =]







1 Comment:

Er. said...

Retarded rant.

Post a Comment